I think I got a bug...

offonoll's picture

Hello! Yesterday I found that I have many macro patch in the library, look at the Image. you will see a long list of same patch. Do you know what could be wrong?

Thank's

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

cwright's picture
Re: I think I got a bug...

This happens when a patch doesn't have an associated XML document to name it/describe its inputs. If you drag them out into the editor, you'll likely find that they're not macros at all (well, one is, but it's difficult to know which one).

Drag a few out, find out what plugin it is that's doing that, and re-download it.

[the XML stuff is contained within the plugin, so you don't have to do anything special to get it. Just make sure the plug is unpacked correctly.]

offonoll's picture
Re: I think I got a bug...

Thank you so much!!! it was particle tools. now fixed!!

:)