Changes since VideoTools 2.4
- Updated to Blackmagic SDK version 10.6.1.
- Added the new 4K video modes available in the latest Blackmagic SDK (2160p50, 2160p5994, and 2160p60).
- Fixed a potential crash when selecting a video mode unavailable on the selected Blackmagic device.
Blackmagic Capture patch was commissioned by Stuart White of Control Freak Systems.
- Support for selecting and simultaneously capturing from multiple Blackmagic devices was sponsored by Igloo Vision.
- ProRes 4444 format does not support transparency (so videos are fully opaque)
- H.264 videos stutter when played backwards
- All VideoTools patches provide only video input, not audio input
- Firewire cameras only support certain combinations of Color Coding, Resolution, and Framerate. Watch the Error output and Console log when troubleshooting.
- Due to issues with the underlying frameworks, video device info cannot be queried once a video device is in use. Therefore Video Device Info is only updated once: when the composition is first started.
- Added workaround for bug in QuartzComposer.framework on Mac OS 10.11, which creates the offline rendering context without a depth buffer, causing incorrect rendering.
See the QuartzCrystal 2.0 release notes.
- Added "Query Headers" input to the
HTTP Query patch. (Thanks to @incubo for sponsoring this!)