Changes since VideoTools 2.4
- Updated to Blackmagic SDK version 10.6.1.
- Added the new 4K video modes available in the latest Blackmagic SDK (2160p50, 2160p5994, and 2160p60).
- Fixed a potential crash when selecting a video mode unavailable on the selected Blackmagic device.
Blackmagic Capture patch was commissioned by Stuart White of Control Freak Systems.
- Support for selecting and simultaneously capturing from multiple Blackmagic devices was sponsored by Igloo Vision.
- ProRes 4444 format does not support transparency (so videos are fully opaque)
- H.264 videos stutter when played backwards
- All VideoTools patches provide only video input, not audio input
- Firewire cameras only support certain combinations of Color Coding, Resolution, and Framerate. Watch the Error output and Console log when troubleshooting.
- Due to issues with the underlying frameworks, video device info cannot be queried once a video device is in use. Therefore Video Device Info is only updated once: when the composition is first started.
10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10|
This is a composition that shows how to use the gl_FrontFacing built in variable.
The demo uses that built in variable to show how one can texture an object differently on the front and rear sides.
Changes since NetworkTools 1.3
- Enabled support for license activation using QuartzBuilder.