The NetworkTools plugin lets you send and receive data over a network, or between applications on a single computer.
HTTP Server patch
- Receives HTTP requests. You can use commands encoded in the URL and query parameters to control your composition from another application or another computer.
- Can receive bytes of arbitrary data in the POST body. (Note: Kineme DataTools is required to use this feature.)
- Handles IPv6, just in case.
HTTP Query patch
- Fetches the result of HTTP and HTTPS queries. You can download information from the web or send signals to another composition with an
HTTP Server patch.
- Supports GET and POST.
- Supports synchronous (blocking) and asynchronous (non-blocking) queries.
- Can send bytes of arbitrary data in the POST body. (Requires Kineme DataTools.)
XML Parser patch
- Parses an XML string into a structure.
- Supports synchronous (blocking) and asynchronous (non-blocking) parsing.
Unsupported on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) and above
Please download the trial and make sure it meets your needs before purchasing. Due to bugs in Apple's Quartz Composer framework, we cannot guarantee that Kineme plugins will work properly on Mac OS 10.8 and above. Our focus has shifted to developing Vuo.