The NetworkTools plugin lets you send and receive data over a network, or between applications on a single computer.
HTTP Server patch
- Receives HTTP requests. You can use commands encoded in the URL and query parameters to control your composition from another application or another computer.
- Can receive bytes of arbitrary data in the POST body. (Note: Kineme DataTools is required to use this feature.)
- Handles IPv6, just in case.
HTTP Query patch
- Fetches the result of HTTP and HTTPS queries. You can download information from the web or send signals to another composition with an
HTTP Server patch.
- Supports GET and POST.
- Supports synchronous (blocking) and asynchronous (non-blocking) queries.
- Can send bytes of arbitrary data in the POST body. (Requires Kineme DataTools.)
XML Parser patch
- Parses an XML string into a structure.
- Supports synchronous (blocking) and asynchronous (non-blocking) parsing.
Unsupported on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
Kineme products are not supported on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8).